Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Manchester United: The best in England, the WORLD, but not Europe


Best in England

Best in the World


Not good enough for Europe

Barcelona FC vs. Manchester United FC
2 - 0

The old saying goes, "All roads lead to Rome" but not all roads lead to glory.

So what can I say, you can't win everything. Having just watched 93 mins of what seems to be "The Barca" show, I have to admit that Barca truly deserved it. They scored in the first 10 mins and never look back, not even a glance.

I'm going to spare the detail, you can read it from http://soccernet.espn.go.com.

Now, time to get some sleep! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.S. Don't get me wrong...I'm through and through a Manchester United fan :)

- Gabe -


1 comment:

Dangerous Variable said...

Hahaha... outclassed by kids in the nursery!!!