Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Then came the vomiting


I don't mean to make pregnancy sound so scary. I mean some ppl do get them easy. NOT FOR ME :( With all the hormones changing (PIMPLES!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and not to mention the constant feeling of needing to vomit (which I did today) Im just hoping that the first trimester will be over SOON.

My tummy's growing so that's a good sign :) I got a lil anxious to know how exactly does it look like right now so I did a lil googling and this was what I found.
Aww see that little thing :)

It's probably a size of an egg now and probably starting to form it's hands and legs. (Sorry I'm only referring to an it because we don't know if it's going to be a girl or a boy:) )

Well okay going to rest now. As small as an egg it's draining lots of my energy :S

2 comments:

Argentinadog said...

yup...thanks for clearing that up - it's not the baby's fault!! :-D

Butterfly kisses said...

Aww, you poor thing. It'll get better don't worry:) Just thought I'd let you know bout this website babycenter.com. You can sign up as member and they will send you weekly updates on the baby's growth in yr tummy. I used to really look fwd to receiving the emails. Take care mommy;D