Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

To complete an ideal Saturday one would have to:


a. go walk around Queensbay Mall
b. go walk around Gurney Mall
c. watch a movie
d. step foot on UPR
e. go extreme mountain biking
f. play futsal
g. eat durians
h. ........its really up to you!

The truth is, there is really no one way to complete an ideal Saturday, but this was how my Saturday went.

1. Slept in until 10:30 am. I love to sleep! If you din know that, then u dunno me!
Would have been later if not for Eunice waking me up to go eat breakfast. Breakfast wasn't spectacular, we went to this coffeeshop near Tg Bgh market, which did have nice teh peng.

2. Cleaned the house. Nobody wants to stay in a messy house.

3. Went do to my dad's shop.
Highlight of that would be to be able to see my nieces Amber and Emily. They are quite the manace...but hey, I love them to bits.
Amber & Emily

4. "Toh Soon Cafe" Huh?
Some of you might go "Eh?" but I think this is one of the best kept secrets in town. Located in an alley just off Campbell Street, this place might not look like Starbucks, but it sure packs in a hell of a cuppa! A kopi peng, roti toast with kaya/butter and some half boiled eggs will only cost you less than RM5!

Don't let the "alley" throw you off



Old timer's hangout

Kopi peng, roti toast with kaya/butter and half boiled eggs

p.s. Watch out for the tau keh soh though. You don't wanna get caught in one of her mood swings.

5. Surprise BBQ party for 3 old friends.
1. BBQ = GOOD!
2. Company of friends, old and new = GREAT!
3. THREE faces covered with cream = EXCELLENT!


Hmmm..nice...I think he enjoyed it

Eunice & Mein

Chee Mun & Eunice

Well, that sums up my ideal Saturday! Hope you too had a good one.... :)


- Gabe -

No comments: