Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Ch'ng in the making

I'm such a terrible blogger.  I blog then I stop then I try blogging again and then stop for MONTHS :P
But now I have a better reason to blog and will try to update  as much as possible at least for the next 9 months until little Ch'ng Junior is out :)

Thank you all for your well wishes and offering all the help we could ask for. This little one is definitely blessed with so much love and care even before entering this world. I will keep you guys updated from month to month as it progesses :D We welcome you to join us on this journey of discovering the JOY of pregnancy :)

It all started when I missed my period last month. But even before that I've had signs of being pregnant such as feeling lethargic, eating more than usual (actually finishing my meal which I usually don't :P) and a feeling nausea. At first I thought I was just PMS-ing but when I missed my period it became more obvious that I could be pregnant.

Told gabe about it and so we decided to do our little own test with the "OH SO MANY TYPES" of pregnancy test kit you can find at a pharmacy. We contemplated a few times whether to buy it or not. Walked in a few pharmacies over the long weekend but didn't actually buy one. I kept thinking maybe I'm just late. But my tummy started to bloat a lil, so I actually made Gabe drive to a Guardian near by to buy it. 


Came back, did the test and waited anxiously........


POSITIVE :)


The baby's now 4 weeks and 6 days old. Due date's 20th January 2010. Just 7 days before mine :) SWEET!
And oh guess what, we're collecting angpows again next year!!! Haha.

Till the next update :)
XOXO
Eunice and Gabe

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I am so excited for you babe!! Cant wait to be Aunt Shirmein ;)

oh!! and please dont neglect me when lik ch'ng arrives.. LOL

Abby said...

oh my can't believe u snapped pics of the tests.