Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Trimester



I have to be honest, it's been terrible! :( As much as I'm excited about having this child, it's also been quite a tough. Feeling nausea practically the whole day. Getting hungry constantly and EATING constantly just so that I won't developed air in my tummy :(

They say it's usually it's just the first trimester when it's so bad and I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT. I've been banned from drinking coffee. That my friend has been the toughest thing I had to do! SOb! (I did "curi-curi" drink a few cups sometimes) It's the only thing that keeps me going and NOT feel nausea!!!!

Yes I've developed cravings. I'm eating more noodles than usual. SO far, I've been craving for Hokkien Mee more than anything else :) CARBS CARBS CARBS.  

What's worse is that I have to start taking things I avoid when I wasn't pregnant. MILK :( EssENCE OF cHIcKEn :( YUCKKKK. and HErBAl SouP! 

 I'm starting to see the baby bump :D  For now it still just look like I have a big tummy :S  Clothings are getting a lil tighter. 

6 weeks!




2 comments:

Argentinadog said...

erm...eating tons of hokkien mee and CARB could actually help make your tummy grow much bigger too..hehe..

anyway, hang in there...you're almost done with the first T!

gabe&O said...

Oh gosh, you have no idea how I'm waiting for this first T to be over