Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Now..the update that everyone have been asking...IT'S A BOY!!


So, we went for our 3rd check up today at Adventist Hospital to see how the baby is doing, and of course the baby is doing fine! The baby is now 19 weeks old and we got to see all his anatomy forming just how its supposed to be. If I'm not mistake, the doctor said that the baby weights about 288 grams now. That's lighter than a can of coke.

Previously the doctor didn't want to confirm it, but he did this time, and its a BOY! Now we can start looking for a name and also buy clothing that would suit him.

This is 18SX stuff, but for you guys, I'll show it anyways, he he. I'm embarrassing my kid even before he is born...hahaha. Sorry boy, I'll make it up to you with some ice cream.

There it is....that's what a boy looks like. The doctor said that's it. I don't really see it, but I'll trust him

Ok, this is a clearer picture...hahaa...that it, 19 wk old IT!

The baby...ain't he cute!

Ok...hope we don't take too long for the next update :)

2 comments:

Argentinadog said...

woo hoo! another boy to play with when I go penang! :-D

gabe&O said...

Haha yea...do visit when the baby's out in Dec! :)