Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...Part 2 (Eunice's account)

Gabe’s so much better with updating the blog. I on the other hand prefer to sit down and do nothing and watch the blog being update by him. J

So finally the baby’s kicking (Hee-yah!). They usually start kicking at 17th-18th week but most fist time moms will not realize till later in their 20th week that was very true for my case. At first I thought I was maybe hungry and could be just gas in tummy but I realize that it’s NOT it’s the BABY. It was super exciting! Sometimes it really feels as if it’s his little feet that you’re feeling and Oh the JOY of feeling that. The cutest part of this is when he responses to the music when I placed the earphone over my belly. Not too long after the music is played he’ll start kicking keke. I hope it’s not too loud in there. My boy the kicker J

He also usually kicks at night when Gabe and I are resting and watching the TV. It’s as if he knows just when to be asking for attention. Gabe still does his baby talk with the baby. And when I ask what is it that he’s telling the baby, he tells me it’s a father and son secret so okay la whatever :P

4.5 months before we get to hold him in our arms!!!

No comments: