Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy busy and 4 months to go!

Gosh, it's been hectic. From buying furniture to bed spread to king size quilt :) It's been fun nevertheless getting all ready for the BIG day. I look forward although I am starting to feel a lil panic attack * pant pant*.

So yay, we've got our wardrobe for half the amount we thought we would be paying and still get the same amount of space ( Yay more place for new clothes! hah!) I'm getting very excited to start filling it up with CLOTHES and more CLOTHES. Next on the list would be a LCD tv. kaka. Still waiting for a good buy and knowing Gabe ( always looking for reviews and specs and good bargain) this might take some time :P We've agreed that I'll be taking care of the bed spread and quilt cover and he'll take care of the TV.

Our ring got a lil delayed...apperently the guy told us that it's bad luck to make wedding bands during the 7th month. ( yea i know) So now it's delayed to another week. bummer.

So the bridal house told us that our pics are not ready BUT I found some of our pics on their website. Hmm...one point I was a lil upset that they kinda lied but on the other hand, I'm a lil proud that they actually used our pics HAHA.

Was going to post them all up on facebook but Gabe said don't spoil the fun so I posted only 4. But I figured not many knows about our blog here, so for those of you who does, here they are!













:) Love u all:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 months!! so exciting!!

i know exactly how u feel... 3 more months for me =( yes PANIC!

btw your photos are beautiful, you both look so lovely. Can't wait to see them all.. take care