Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're late

Ok...so this blog is a lil' too late. Have been contemplating whether to start a blog since my very own blog(euniceo.tabulas) died many months back. But everyone has been telling me to start one just for the wedding. (or rather to journal down every single event or preparation towards our big day) for memory sake.

So where should we start?:) As most of you all would have already know, Mr Ch'ng proposed last Dec when we were in KL for my work/holiday trip on the Eye on Malaysia :) Was I taken by surprise? Yes and no. I think as much as a girl can guess that it's going to happen, still when it does, it's still as exciting. Okay, so this was many months back. We've done a quite a few things for the big day like getting a hotel to throw our dinner reception, book the church for the morning ceremony, booked the bridal house, started our marriage counseling sessions with Uncle Heok Hooi and Aunty Phaik Lean etc.

There are a few more things to be done like, printing of our invitation card, confirming the guest list once again ( that alone is a BIG headache).

But more excitingly, we will be taking our pre- wedding shots. Excited but yet I'm dreading having to sit on the chair for hours to get my hair and make up done. On my own, I got my nails done!:) Its really pretty, my first time doing a manicure HAH! Pray for a good weather! I'll update more on the shoot very soon!

No comments: